- $487 one waySofia-New York
- $700 one wayLos Angeles- Istanbul
- $645 one wayMiami - Madrid
- $476 one wayNew York -Warsaw
- $545 one wayNew York - Paris
Top Destination FARE ALERTS!
Swiss to be named the first official “Allergy-friendly” carrier
In May Swiss Air will introduce an improved menu, with allergy sufferers in mind that will include lactose- and gluten-free foods and drinks. The carrier is the first to place the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation (ECARF) seal of approval on its service product.
Latest from PaylessFlights Blog
Everything You Need to Know about Using Electronic Cigarettes on Board
E-cigarette ads promise the freedom to enjoy...