- $487 one waySofia-New York
- $700 one wayLos Angeles- Istanbul
- $645 one wayMiami - Madrid
- $476 one wayNew York -Warsaw
- $545 one wayNew York - Paris
Top Destination FARE ALERTS!
Preserve Your Battery; TSA Wants to See Your Working Cellphone
The Transportation Security Administration announced that passengers taking international flights to the US will be subject to additional screenings. The measures are part of TSA's strategy to protect against new terror attacks from Al Qaeda, which according to intelligence, is working on a bomb that would go undetected through airport security.
Latest from PaylessFlights Blog
Norwegian Says Yes to Low-Cost Flights to Europe
When Norwegian first stepped up and announced...