- Aer Lingus
- Aerolineas Argentina
- Air Berlin
- Air Canada
- Air Caraibes
- Air China
- Air Europa
- Air France
- Air India
- Air Jamaica
- Air New Zealand
- Air North Airlines
- Air Pacific (Fiji Airways)
- Air Tahiti Nui
- Air Tran
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Asiana Airlines
- Austrian Airlines
- Bahamas air
- Bemidji Airlines
- British Airways
- Brussels Airlines
- Bulgaria Air
- Cathay Pacific
- China Eastern
- China Southern Airline
- Condor Airlines
- Copa airlines
- Czech Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Egypt air
- Emirates Air
- Eva Airways
- Frontier Airlines
- Gulf Air
- Hawaiian Airlines
- IndiGo Air
- Israel Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Kenya Airways
- Korean air
- LOT Polish Airlines
- Lufthansa Airlines
- Malaysia airlines
- Mesa Airlines
- Midwest Airlines
- Qantas Airways
- Royal Jordanian
- SAS Scandinavian
- Saudi Arabian
- Singapore airlines
- South African
- Southwest airlines
- Spirit airlines
- Srilankan airlines
- Sun Country
- Swiss International
- Taca Airlines
- TAM airlines
- TAP Portugal
- Thai Air
- Turkish Airlines
- Ukrainian Airlines
- United Airlines
- US Airways
- Virgin America
- Virgin Atlantic
- Virgin Australia Airlines
AeromexicoGeneral | Contact Info | Baggage Info | Traveling with Children | Traveling with Pets
Aeromexico LinksAirline Code:AM Website:www.aeromexico.com Frequent Flyer Program:
Aeroméxico codeshares with the following airlines:
Reservations from USA 1800-247-3737
Checked Baggage recommendations
- Do not take in you luggage valuables, money, jewelry, electronic devices, photography or video equipment, vital medication, perishable or liquid articles. Aeromexico is not responsible for loss and damage of these items.
- Fragile items are checked and transported at the passenger’s own risk.
- All checked baggage must be identified on the outside and inside with the passenger’s name and address. Luggage tags can be obtained at the check-in counters free of charge or from your travel agent. Check that the airport code written on the baggage check-in ticket matches the name of your destination.
- You should check that the series of your baggage claim tags is exactly the same as those which appear on the label of each suitcase.
- All lost-luggage claims must be made before leaving the airport and ratified within the terms set forth in the Contract of Carriage.
Free baggage allowance
Maximum total measurement is the sum of the length+width+height): 62 inches/1.58 m
The number of pieces and weights depend upon your destination and class.
PASSENGERS TRAVELING WITH INFANTS
One stroller, bassinet or baby carrier weighing a maximum of 44 lbs/20 kg and measuring a maximum of 45 inches/1.15 m (length+width+height) folded is permitted at no extra charge.
Excess baggage fees depends upon your route, number of pieces and weight.
The platinum card American express Aeromexico cardholders who purchase a ticket with their card enjoy the right to travel with one additional bag on all flights operated by AM and AM Connect (3 and 4 digits). The have to show their card upon check-in at the airport.
You may carry on one handbag, briefcase or laptop. The maximum size and weight of one bag is 10 kg and 45 inches/1.15 m (length+width+height).
Flying with children
An infant is considered any boy or girl who is under 2 years old at the moment the flight begins and who will not occupy his or her own seat.
- Infants are always required to fly with an adult.
- The ticket of an infant will be issued to the final destination (one-way or roundtrip), and will include connections.
- For an infant’s age verification, a birth certificate or passport is required.
Passengers flying with more than one child must pay the following child rates:
-Flights to/from Mexico: $35 USD plus tax, per segment
-Flights within Mexico: $25 USD plus tax, per segment
-Flights to/from Asia, Europe and South America: 10% of adult rate plus tax,
A $15 USD infant ticketing charge is additional.
For long flights with your children, we provide a special entertainment kit full of surprises to let their imaginations soar and keep them amused during the flight
Pets may be checked as baggage in pressurized and temperature controlled area of your aircraft. Only service animals may travel in the passenger cabin.
Does my pet qualify for travel as checked baggage?
- Only domesticated dogs, cats, and small caged birds, which require a special permit from the authorities, are allowed.
- Your pet can comfortably remain in its kennel, under the seat for the entire flight.
- Dogs and cats must be at least 8 weeks old.
- Your pet has all necessary health documents required by your destination. Passengers are responsible for contacting the destination country to arrange the necessary documentation.
What are the fees associated with pet transport?
- Domestic flight: US$45 one way
- Flight to/from US: US$90 one way
- Flight to/from Europe, Central and South America: US$120 one way
- Flight to/from Asia: US$220 one way
What are the kennel requirements?
- Be leak-proof and escape-proof.
- Be properly ventilated, but not allow any part of the animal from protruding outside of the container.
- Provide enough room for the animal to stand and turn around.
- Be made of metal, wood, or a hard plastic/composite.
- Contain absorbent material or litter.
- Have functional handles on the kennel's exterior to prevent tilting and any direct contact with the animals.
- Be closed securely, but not locked.
- Have labels with the words "Live Animal" in letters at least 1-inch tall on the crate's top and on at least one side.
- Have upright arrow labels indicating kennel's correct position.
What health documentation is required?
Remember that there are restrictions on the importation of animals into certain countries. Passengers are responsible for contacting the destination country to arrange the necessary documentation.
Can I travel with a Guide Dog?
If you require the assistance of a guide dog, your canine assistant may travel at no extra charge.Your guide dog must remain at your feet, and for safety reasons, must not obstruct the aisle or emergency exits.