- Aer Lingus
- Aerolineas Argentina
- Air Berlin
- Air Canada
- Air Caraibes
- Air China
- Air Europa
- Air France
- Air India
- Air Jamaica
- Air New Zealand
- Air North Airlines
- Air Pacific (Fiji Airways)
- Air Tahiti Nui
- Air Tran
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Asiana Airlines
- Austrian Airlines
- Bahamas air
- Bemidji Airlines
- British Airways
- Brussels Airlines
- Bulgaria Air
- Cathay Pacific
- China Eastern
- China Southern Airline
- Condor Airlines
- Copa airlines
- Czech Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Egypt air
- Emirates Air
- Eva Airways
- Frontier Airlines
- Gulf Air
- Hawaiian Airlines
- IndiGo Air
- Israel Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Kenya Airways
- Korean air
- LOT Polish Airlines
- Lufthansa Airlines
- Malaysia airlines
- Mesa Airlines
- Midwest Airlines
- Qantas Airways
- Royal Jordanian
- SAS Scandinavian
- Saudi Arabian
- Singapore airlines
- South African
- Southwest airlines
- Spirit airlines
- Srilankan airlines
- Sun Country
- Swiss International
- Taca Airlines
- TAM airlines
- TAP Portugal
- Thai Air
- Turkish Airlines
- Ukrainian Airlines
- United Airlines
- US Airways
- Virgin America
- Virgin Atlantic
- Virgin Australia Airlines
Frontier AirlinesGeneral | Contact Info | Baggage Info | Traveling with Children | Traveling with Pets
Frontier Airlines LinksAirline Code:F9 Website:www.frontierairlines.com Frequent Flyer Program:
Early returns, Miles Credit CardLounge: Airline Alliance:N/A Magazine:Wild blue yonder
Carry-On Allowance: 1 Bag + 1 Personal Item
Each passenger is allowed to carry on one bag and one personal item such as a purse or briefcase. Assistive devices and outer garments do not count as personal items. All carry-on luggage must fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you and adhere to the following requirements:
- Maximum Dimensions of Carry-on Luggage: 49 linear in/124 cm (length + width + height)
- Maximum Weight of Carry-on Luggage: 35 lb/16 kg
In addition to the one carry-on bag, you may carry one personal item. A personal item is a small item carried on which fits underneath the seat in front of you. Some examples of a personal item include:
* Handbag, purse, or pocketbook
* Laptop computer, with or without a bag
Ticket Purchase Date 9/7/09 or earlier**
Ticket Purchase Date 9/8/09 or later
||ummit, Ascent, Midwest Miles Executive, AirTran A+ Elite|
3rd and more (each)
Active duty military personnel with ID (not including family members or traveling companions) will not be assessed bag fees, and media personnel may check bags and equipment for $25 each.
Baggage Size Requirements
- Maximum Dimensions: 62 linear inches/157 cm (length + width + height)
- Maximum Weight: 50 lb/23 kg
On codeshare flights, baggage allowances and fees will be determined by the policy of the carrier on which the passenger's flight originates.
Do I need to reserve a seat for my infant?
An infant is allowed to travel free of charge on the lap of an adult from seven days old until his or her second birthday. Even if your infant is flying for free, there may be taxes due when traveling internationally. International taxes will be collected at check-in. Only one infant per paying adult is allowed to travel as a lap child. Two adults with two lap children can't sit in the same side of a row, because there are only four oxygen masks per every three seats. If one adult is traveling with two infants, the first infant may travel as a lap child but the second infant must be placed in his or her own seat with an approved car seat
Can I take my child's stroller or car seat with me on the plane?
You can bring car seats that are approved by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and show a red label stating: "This restraint device is approved for motor vehicle and aircraft use." The approved seat should be no wider than 16 inches to fit in most coach seats.
If you need them, strollers may be used to transport your child to the gate, but then must be checked at the gate as baggage. The stroller will be returned to the gate at your final destination.
Entertainment for children
Frontier Airlines offer access to DIRECTV® service for a small fee. (Ascent and Summit Level travelers receive free access to DIRECTV® service onboard.) We've found this to be a major advantage when traveling with children. Consider bringing your child's favorite blanket or pillow, books, or favorite toys and snacks
How long are kids considered kids
A passenger is considered an adult if he or she is 15 years of age or older for domestic and international travel.
Pets in the cabin
- Domesticated dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, or small household birds on flights within the United States.
- Domesticated dogs and cats only may be carried to or from international destinations.
- A one-way, directional fee of USD 75 will be assessed at check-in.
- The pet container in the cabin is counted as carry-on baggage. You may only carry a personal item. No other baggage is allowed.
- The container must be large enough for the pet to stand, turn around, and lie down in a natural position and fit underneath the seat in front of you.
- The pet must remain in the travel container at all times
- Your pet must have all necessary health documents required by your destination
Pets checked as baggage
- One dog or cat per travel container if the animal is over six months old
- Limit of two puppies or kittens per travel container, as long as they:
* Are from the same litter
* Are between the ages of eight weeks and six months
* Weigh less than 20 pounds each
- Your pet must be harmless, inoffensive, odorless and require no attention during transit.
- You must make arrangements and assume full responsibility for complying with any applicable laws, customs and government regulations or restrictions of the country, state or territory to which your pet is being transported.
- Health information is required.
- Make advanced reservations on the phone. Pets can't be booked online so please call our Reservations Department at 801-401-9000 to reserve space for your pet.
Frontier Airlines charge a fee of $150 each direction per kennel. You'll need to pay this fee at the ticket counter when you check in.
Frontier Airlines do not accept:
- pets requiring transfer to another carrier except flights operated by Great Lakes or Midwest
- pets on charter flights
- unaccompanied pets
- reptiles, amphibians, insects or arachnids/spiders